WELCOME TO YORK U ORIENTATION 2015!
York University offers a wide variety of Orientation programming for all new and incoming students.
Here’s what you can do RIGHT NOW to get ready:
- Join our Official Accepted Class of 2019 Facebook Group
- Connect with people in your program, take a tour of campus and get your YU Card by logging into YU START
- Bookmark this page and take a look below for some of the amazing events to come!
Here’s a Taste of What’s to Come:
Saturday, September 5:
- First Year Move In
- Parent & Family Orientation
- Residence Orientation
Tuesday, September 8:
- York Orientation Day
York Orientation Day is an on-campus event where you will meet incoming students, current student leaders, and professors. You will explore campus, learn about many academic and social opportunities and resources, and acquaint yourself with the York University community.Make sure to sign up for York Orientation Day as soon as possible. Details about the day and how to sign up can be found on the YU START website. September 8, 2015 is going to be an amazing day and we are excited to welcome you in-person as you join the York U community!
Thursday, September 10:
- First Day of Classes
- York Lions “Frosh Frenzy” Soccer Match
Saturday, September 12: